State of The Union.


-18 NOVEMBER 2011-
Last week, I had a Principal Rehearsal and it ended up becoming so emotional for me. I thought my monologue was a simple act of productive or operative activity but then Malin told me it is more than that. She started explaining the true definition of the monologue and how deep it actually is. She asked to find it in me so that I could give out a more honest presentation and so it hit me . It was my first attempt to ever do such a thing. hahaha. Now i realize how words and emotions really play a big part of an illusion of a character that could make certain people feel what my character is feeling and its not just an act of reading through scripts and memorizing it and present it as good as you can. Its much more than that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment