The End.

Finally, I am done with my production after 11 months being a part of this beautiful and fun group. Learned so many new things, know a lot of new people and having new perspectives about acting and theaters. My production ended today and I miss all of them already. Like i said, we are basically one big happy, hectic family. My first show which was on the 17th of December (11pm) was nerve-wrecking . Going on to the second and third show, i was more calm and collected.  The dressing room was probably our rock concert/drama show/game room/dancing class etc..  I just love all of them. So now after 11 months of utter sweat, tears and laughter, the class ends here. Hope I could see all of them again some day and hope for the best in the future to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment