Adrenaline Rush.

So the reason I've been m.i.a these few weeks is because my family and i had a holiday in Times Square. Mom told us to not bring our computers as it would be 'family bonding time' . Cosmos World was the shizz as it was Luques' birthday. I had so much fun and ride ever single ride that was there. Lucky for my brother, his now tall enough  to ride all the rides with me. So firstly I rode (don't know the name so i'll just post the picture) :


Had a sprained neck because of this ride and Luques always bump into me. Squishing me like yesterdays orange. Its just fast and to most malaysians who have been here, would know exactly what I mean. Later just chill with the baby boys in the something garden ride which was upstairs and then, continue on some ass kicking adrenaline with my brother. I get excited on these things so... yeah . So the second ride was just o_e 


As you can see, there are 20 seats fo the ride, but I went there on a weekday so there was only 8 people in the ride including me and my brother. We had to ride at the front and let me tell you something, It was fucked up. I was having the scariest 2 minutes of my life. I was the only one screaming. the rest was just '....' I screamed "ohmygod" for like 60 times maybe? It twists and turns like a mofo. People started gathering infront of this ride as I screamed so loud "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod" and so on. HAHAHAHAHA. Next, my brother and I were so tempted to ride the huge orange rollercoaster as it travels the whole theme park.


Loved it  ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ Rode it about 5 times. It made me release my inner adrenaline junkie. I don't regret anything ~ Next, I rode some other rides that i could never forget. Alhamdulilah. I had so much fun. I really did :)

Disclaimer; These photos here are not mine unless stated otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment